- 1 Free Accountant Resume to land the first job
- 2 The example of a free accountant resume
- 3 How to create a free accountant resume
- 4 What should do include in the free accountant resume?
- 5 What things to avoid in the free accountant resume?
- 6 Kinds of a free accountant resume
Free Accountant Resume to land the first job
If you want to arrange an accountant resume, you need to understand that it must consist of information regarding the accounting work done previously. In this idea, you can look at the free accountant resume that will help you to arrange the proper resume without any difficulties.
An accountant is important to prepare and take responsibility for the accounting work of the company. Therefore, you can read the example free accountant resume that will lead you to arrange the proper resume without any difficulties. With the sample, your resume will be impressive to read.
The example of a free accountant resume
To inspire you to write this resume, you can read the following example. The sample is simple but it will be useful to make a proper resume without any difficulties. Here is the example of the resume:
Certified public accountant (CPA) with 5+ years of experience in public accounting and financial auditing. Looking for an opportunity in a fast-growing company to build out best accounting practices and make accounting a competitive advantage in the organization.
Community Center of Texas/ January 2018 – present
- Managed a portfolio of government and private foundation grants totaling over $5 M annually
- Worked closely with the program management on budget, programs, and financial reporting to ensure adherence to US GAAP
- Having monthly analysis of general ledger reconciliation and performed adjustments as needed
- Lead development and analysis of agency-wide budget to reach 30% more community, members
FZD/ December 2015 – December 2017
- Analyzed balance sheet accountants and posted monthly journal entries in accordance US GAAP
- Did monthly bank reconciliation and general ledger account analyses for assets worth more than $10 M
- Kept cash basis financials used to generate partner K-1s
- Made sure proper GL coding of expense reports for bank and credit card reconciliations
- MBA accounting
University of Petersburg
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Arts accounting
University of Petersburg
- GAAP Accounting principles
- General ledger accounting
- Excel and Microsoft Office expert
- Quarterly close processes
- Quarterly financial statement
- Tax accounting
- Expense reporting
How to create a free accountant resume
Your free accountant resume idea will be well to know if you can include the important components in your resume. This resume has various components that must be included in your template so that your resume will be impressive to read.
- Keywords that will help the recruiters and hiring officers to screen their applicants
- Correct spelling and grammar so that you need to review and proofread your resume
- Logical and suitable format by ensuring that your information in a logical manner and systematic manner
What should do include in the free accountant resume?
You need to pay attention to your resume by following the best example that will guide you to arrange the proper template. In this idea, you have to follow the best thing on your resume that will make the readers easily understanding your resume. Here are some ideas to include on your resume:
1) Do construct short and brief sentences to make it easy to read
2) Avoid running around on your resume so that your resume should be straightforward
3) Incorporate reliable and genuine statistic
4) You also need to provide statistic to quantify your achievements
What things to avoid in the free accountant resume?
Moreover, you also need to avoid some things on your free accountant resume format to make your template impressive to read. Here are some ideas that should be avoided on your resume to make it interesting.
1) Do not ignore the preferences and requirements laid down by the hiring manager
2) Do not include the personal detail
3) Do not make use of exaggerating titles or headers
4) Do not identify an unprofessional email address
Kinds of a free accountant resume
This resume has many types that will help you to select the proper free accountant resume design for your job position. Here are some of the resumes that can be used to apply for the job.
Free accountant resume example
This sample is impressive and easy to read. It also will convey a lot of information about this accountant’s qualifications and experiences. The summary on this resume is also an awesome introduction to what the rest of the resume highlights and this resume also will state your experience in good chronological order.
Free senior accountant resume
The resume shows and demonstrates to the hiring managers your achievement well. It also mentions that as part of your title so that it will not be missed. The resume also mentions the education section so that the recipient will understand your qualification very well.
Accountant Payable resume
This resume has an impressive skills section because it is comprehensive but it is not exhaustive. The resume keeps 10 skills and only includes technical skills so that this resume will be comfortable to answer an interview question. Therefore, you will get more advantages in this resume template.
Entry-level accountant resume
The type of this resume is nice because it is not extensive but it has relevant accounting experience to draw upon on your resume. This resume also includes the relevant accounting experience on the entry-level so that it will manage the time effectively without any difficulties on this resume.
Free Staff accountant resume
This resume is nice to read because it can clear on your resume the level of progress you have made so far. The resume also will increase your chances of getting an interview because it has a great way to do the resume through the use of action verbs like owned, led, and also assumed. It will be great to understand.
With those ideas, your free accountant resume will be great to read. Moreover, you also need to understand that being a successful accountant, you need to diligent, organized, and an expert with numbers and financials. You should not need to separate the skillset in resume writing to demonstrate the resume to an employer.