- 1 Executive Resume for Your Desired Positions
- 2 Sample of Executive Resume
- 3 How to Write an Executive Resume
- 4 How Many Pages Should an Executive Resume Be?
Executive Resume for Your Desired Positions
To be an executive, you need a good resume. If you have never written an executive resume, you can take an advantage from the following example and tips. With a good resume, you can make a hiring employer impressed. So, pay attention to the following discussion!
Sample of Executive Resume
Below is an executive resume sample that can guide you:
445 McCarran Ave., Kansas City, MO 55292
Chief Executive Officer
Entrepreneurial & driven Chief Executive, with 10 years’ leading industry expertise in founding some companies in domestic & international marketplaces. Builder & facilitator of world-class tech management & product development teams, with specialty in start-up & scaled growth stages. Proven fundraising & networking skills, building good partnership with many clients & delivering multimillion-dollar bottom-line growth.
- Founded CloudOne with 2 other co-founders with highly profitable exit
- Expanded market share for Intraserve, Inc. data access service from 25% to 40% over 2 years, increasing profit margins by 45%, with better-quality services
- Grew Century Industry revenue from 5 million dollars to 10 million dollars & personnel from 40 to 200.
- Public relations
- Sales development
- Market insights
- Leadership and team building
- Product development
- Strategic oversight
- Capital raising
- Company management
Century Industries, Kansas City, MO, 2016 – present
Provide visionary leadership for 10 million dollars of Tech Company offering Cloud-based platform as a Service for natural gas industry in the Midwest.
- Oversee mobile app, web browser, and terminal emulator technical development
- Lead long-range planning with software development processes, product management, and industry leaders
- Determine strategic direction & spearhead technological integration for array of services platforms to ease database burdens on labor intensive gas companies
- Present field demonstration for products & connect with natural gas executives in different cities, resulting in high sales & 35% command of market share in 3 years
- Grew personnel from 40 to 200 & delivered revenue growth from 5 to 10 million dollars
Intraserve Group, Kansas City, MO
President, 2011 – 2016
Bought on to deliver & manage market growth for Cloud & logistics Consultancy Company for warehouse industry companies
- Advised on balancing holding strategies to maximize foothold in dynamic tech market
- Implemented best-quality product development with designated sales pipelines
- Determined profit impact of market strategies of existing products & advised on the creation of better-quality products with faster go-to-market implementation
- Spearheaded overhaul of various departments & focused on recruiting key market players
- Oversaw the development of a new line of better-quality services by recruiting a team of technologist & experts to guide new product development
- Expanded market share from 25% to 40% in 2 years & increased profit markings by 45%
Senior Product Manager, JJ Tech, Austin, TX 2007 – 2011
Electrical Engineer, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, 2005 – 2007
MBA, Business & Finance, Michigan University, MI 2007
BS, Electrical Engineering, University of Purdue, ID, 2003
Stranet Group, Investor in Midwest Tech Companies, 2016 – present
Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Circle member, 2015 – present
How to Write an Executive Resume
After you pay attention to the executive resume example above, you need to know how to write it properly:
- Begin with your contact information!
- Write a resume summary!
- List your demonstrated achievements!
- Include your core competencies!
- Highlight your executive expertise!
- Add your prior experience!
- Make a list of your education!
- Don’t forget to add your professional affiliations!
How Many Pages Should an Executive Resume Be?
You should go to 3 pages for an executive resume template. However, it usually comes in 2 pages in the US. Anyway, one page is too short for an executive resume!
Executive Resume with No Work Experience
With no experience, you can still work in an executive position. However, it will be more difficult. So, you have to make your resume as impressive as possible. If you don’t know how to write an impressive resume, you can use this sample.
Executive Resume Template Word
This resume template is available in Word so that you can easily edit it to fit your needs. You can certainly add any section if required. Make sure that your resume is matched with the job post. Anyway, you can use and customize this template for writing your own resume easily.
Executive Resume for College
This resume is designed for an executive position. This can be used by anyone including a college student. If you are interested in an executive job position, this resume will help you a lot. Whether you have graduated or not, this resume can be your reference.
Resume for Executive First Job
If you are looking for your first job in an executive position, this resume can inspire you. For your first ever job, you should emphasize your education and skills. You can also focus on other sections that can add your value and personality.
Executive Resume Sample
This executive resume sample template can guide you in writing a convincing resume. This resume sample uses a professional format. So, it is certainly accepted by moss recruiters. This resume sample also uses good grammar and correct spelling because it is proofreader by a professional writer.
Executive Resume Example
It will be better if you pay attention to a good example before start writing a resume for an executive position. This example is very good because it uses a simple format. This resume example is also flexible where you can match it to your needs.
Free Executive Resume Template
If you are looking for a free resume template for applying for an executive position, this one can be a good option. Just feel free to use and customize this resume template based on your qualifications to fit your needs.
Now, you know how to write a good executive resume. Therefore, you should use every chance you have to get an executive position in your desired company. This resume can be used for different positions such as a CEO, president, manager, etc.