- 1 Android Developer Resume to Get a New Job
- 2 Sample ofAndroid Developer Resume
- 3 How to Make Android Developer Resume
- 4 What are the common skills that a candidate for an Android developer needs to have?
- 5 What are tips to write a professional resume for an Android developer?
- 6 Is design important in writing a resume?
- 7 Kinds of Android Developer Resume Template
Android Developer Resume to Get a New Job
Writing a professional Android developer resume is an important step of your job search journey, especially when you want to be a new developer. Since the development of the Android app is quite significant today, becoming a new developer is a good career to enjoy.
As its name, the main responsibility of the developer is to develop the different apps, systems, and others for a better Android. However, of course, the recruiter will consider some aspects before finding a skilled Android developer and the resume becomes their consideration.
Here, we will talk to you about some matters of the resume for the candidate of Android developer. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings below.
Sample ofAndroid Developer Resume
Here, we have a simple sample of the resume when you want to apply for a chance of Android developer. By seeing this sample, you could see what to be written inside a professional resume as a way to show who you are.
New York, NY | (123) 118-1019 | email@example.com
A high-dedicated and creative lead Android developer with more than 10 years of experience building and architecting cutting-edge Android apps for kinds of mobile devices in insurance, e-commerce, and different industries.
The State University of New York
Master of Science in Computer Science
May 2001 – April 2003
The Blue Ocean Tech, Lead Android Developer
July 2019 – current
- Launched kinds of Android apps that maintain 4 to 5star rating in the Google Play
- Architect the kinds of Android application with the pattern of MVP and dependency injection using the Dagger
- Lead 9+ agile mobile developers in the development of the home insurance app
Jenkins Tech, Android Developer
May 2015 – June 2019
- Improved customer retention with gamification, loyalty, and geolocation features, including the special offers from the customers using the app
- Implemented the push notifications, which effectively increase the use of mobile e-commerce
- Built 20+ cutting-edge Android app to streamline the experience of customer shopping, including the flagship app of the company
- Wrote the reusable and maintainable Java and C++ code with a better privacy
- Mobile marketing and advertising
- Expertise in full agile
- Java Script
- Android NDK
- Attention to detail
- High creativity
- Time management
That is all about a sample of the resume for an Android developer. You may follow the arrangement as that sample in writing your professional resume. Pay attention to the detailed information and words that are applied inside the resume.
How to Make Android Developer Resume
Since a resume is an important document, you need to be careful in writing the resume. To ease you in writing the sample, here we have some steps that you may follow. The steps to writing a better sample are:
- Choose a proper professional resume format
- Write basic contact information, including name, address, and phone number
- Write the education information
- Share the following working experience
- List the relevant skills based on the job position
- Include some other important information if it is needed
What are the common skills that a candidate for an Android developer needs to have?
To be a skilled candidate for a new Android developer, you need to have some common skills. The skills that you need to have are:
- Java Script
What are tips to write a professional resume for an Android developer?
To write a good resume, you may follow some tips below. The tips that you could follow are:
- Use an active voice in stating the points
- Use numbers
- Explain the reasons why you are suitable for the position
- Use keyword in writing a resume
- Be accurate in writing the information
- Use sections
- Be consistent
Is design important in writing a resume?
Well, the design is quite essential to write a professional resume. By a selected and certain design, you may write a better resume with higher readability. We are sure that the recruiter will be interested in it.
Kinds of Android Developer Resume Template
To ease you in writing a professional Android developer resume, you may use a template of it. Well, the template can be a good helper since it shows the arrangement of the whole information.
Here, we have some templates that you could use as a consideration in writing a professional resume. The templates are:
Professional Android Developer Resume Template
As we have said before, to be selected as a skilled candidate, you need to write a professional resume. This template is a good helper for you. It is a simple resume but it shows the detailed point to be inserted in a great resume.
Creative Android Developer Resume Template
Do you want to shape a unique Android developer resume? Maybe, this template can be a good reference for you. Since design is important to write a good resume, here you will find an interesting resume template with an attractive design to follow.
Modern Android Developer Resume Template
The detail of a professional resume is always up to date day by day. That is why you need to consider a modern template to write your resume. This template can be a great sample for you. It is clear and simple to show who you are.
Minimalist Android Developer Resume Template
If you want to write your professional resume with a simple look, this template is very interesting to be applied. As its name, you will find a minimalist design of a professional Android developer resume. Of course, your resume will have better readability.
Points Android Developer Resume Template
Different from the regular resumes that show numerous parameters, this template is concentrated on the most essential aspects of the resume, especially the skills. By using this template, you will have a tight and simple resume.
That is all about the Android developer resume that you need to know. Of course, by writing a professional resume, you could create a better resume, so a chance to be selected as a new employee will be bigger.