- 1 Accounting Resume Templates to Join New Management
- 2 Sample of Professional Accounting Resume
- 3 How to Make a Professional Accounting Resume?
- 4 What are the common skills to be added to the accounting resume?
- 5 What things to not be included inside an accounting resume?
- 6 What are the signs of bad resumes to be known?
- 7 Kinds of Accounting Resume Templates
Accounting Resume Templates to Join New Management
For those who want to join the new management as an accountant, writing a professional resume is the first matter to be done. A resume will be a document to consider the personal capability of a candidate. That is why knowing about the accounting resume templates is needed.
Something that you need to know, a resume is a formal document that tells the detailed information of a candidate, such as a name, experience, skills, and others. Of course, the whole information will be the basis to value the capability of the candidate.
On this occasion, we will talk about some matters of the professional accounting resume, including its sample to ease you in writing it. For those who are curious about it, please read the following writings below.
Sample of Professional Accounting Resume
To ease you in writing a professional resume, seeing a sample can be a good idea to be done. By seeing the sample, of course, you could know what the professional accounting resume looks like. Then, you also could know the arrangement of the detailed information inside a resume.
Here, we have a simple sample of an accountant resume that can be your reference.
Seattle, US | (555) 811-9188 | email@example.com
A highly dedicated, experienced, and adaptable accountant with more than 10 years of experience building great client relationships by prioritizing and considering detailed accuracy and trustworthiness.
The State University of Seattle, US
June 1999 – May 2002
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Green Valley, Senior Accountant
June 2019 – current
- Prepared the comparative analysis of the department about the budget and detailed expenses
- Responsible for the achievement of year-end close and accounts reconciliation
- Review the detailed financial condition for the quarter and annual report with the detailed analysis
- Recommended the various solutions to the complex accounting functions
- Coordinated with the external auditors during the period of audit
Jenkins.co, Accounting Clerk
May 2015 – June 2019
- Processed and monitored the flow of budget
- Reviewed the detailed statement of financial
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of the cash accounts
Retail Ocean, Accountant
July 2011 – April 2015
- Processed the detailed check-run and the deposits for daily bak
- Handled the kinds of sensitive information in a very careful manner
- Performed the detailed monthly bank reconciliation to the different and various cash accounts
- Developed and maintained the positive relationship with the different clients
- Full cycle accounting
- Account receivable, account payable, and payroll
- Microsoft Office
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- High dedication
- Communication skills
How to Make a Professional Accounting Resume?
The sample can be a reference to know the detailed points to be written inside a resume. However, you also need to know some steps on writing a professional accounting resume.
The common steps to be applied in writing a professional resume are:
- Choose a certain format for the resume
- Add the name and other contact information
- Write an interesting resume headline
- Add the professional summary
- Detail the employment experience
- List the relevant skills based on the job description
- Add the detailed education, certification, and awards if any
What are the common skills to be added to the accounting resume?
Inside the accounting resume, you need to add some common skills to increase the personal value. The common skills are:
- Standard of accounting
- Critical thinking
- Effective communication
- Attention to details
- Data analysis
- Software proficiency
- General business knowledge
- Knowledge about the standard of regulatory
What things to not be included inside an accounting resume?
There are some matters that you need to avoid inserting inside the professional accounting resume, such as:
- Multiple phone number
- Unprofessional email
- Full mailing address
- Personal details
What are the signs of bad resumes to be known?
- Excessive job hopping
- To many clichés
- Lack of the true interest
- Bad formatting
- Confusing flow
- Generic resume
Kinds of Accounting Resume Templates
For those who want to make a better accounting resume, the template can be a true helper to be applied. By using a template, of course, you just need to follow the detailed shape and personalize the information.
Fund Accounting Resume Template
This template is an interesting option for those who want to be a new accountant. With a simple format, of course, this template will be easier to be followed. You just need to personalize the detailed information inside it.
Cost Accounting Resume Template
Do you want to join the new management as an accountant? Well, this cost accounting resume is what you need to find. This template is very helpful, especially when you want to make a simple resume with professional detail.
Management Accounting Resume Template
Becoming the management accounting is very interesting, especially with some benefits that you may get. However, to join the recruitment process, you need to make a professional resume first. This template can be a reference for you.
Public Accounting Resume Template
To be a public accounting, all you need to do is writing a better resume to get the attention of the recruiter. However, sometimes, this matter is very challenging. With this accounting resume template, we are sure that you could make a better template easily.
Experienced Accounting Resume Template
For the experienced accountant, getting a new accounting job will be easier. However, you still need to make a better resume to highlight your capability. Here, this template can be your helper.
Simple Accounting Resume Template
This simple resume template for an accountant is an easier sample to be followed. This template is appropriate for those who want to look for a new job as an accountant, especially for a newcomer or those who have no experience. This template is quite easy to follow. Just download the template and personalize the detailed information.
Well, that is all about the accounting resume that you need to know. With a better resume, we are sure that a chance to be a new employee will be bigger. Just try to find the most appropriate accounting resume templates and make your best resume.